Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday, March 5

Today I get to not go to work, to make up for PM classes. We call this "flex time." The challenge - and I rise to it every semester - is to keep track of all of the evening and Saturday classes, and to take off the flex time. Supposedly we do it in the same pay period, but that's generally impossible due to mandatory meetings. Still, I am pretty serious about keeping track. Today I'm making up for two evenings in February. So...
I get to prepare for the arrival of our princess and her prince, Matt, for the weekend. Cake is cooling. Soon I'll be on my way to the grocery store for the requested dinner specialties, then back to clean. I'm sure I'll have time to rest and read, too.
La vie est bonne - even when I do have to clean the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment