Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blizzard of 2010 - Day 2

Today, I get to... shovel very heavy snow! We did half of the driveway yesterday, as the 34" fell. Today, the sun is bright, and the snow is brilliant beneath a clear, blue sky. Driveways all around us are cleared, but the road remains unplowed. People out walking have created a path down the middle of the road. I will also get to lie around and read a book, since I got to the library on Friday and scooped up a few goodies. There are movies to watch, sweets to bake, soup to make... and, of course, work I could be doing. Right now - puzzled as to why Facebook won't let me upload photos.

I get to do all of this because we live in a great area with four real seasons - AND because our power came back on after 18 hours of being out.

Yes - my wrists and fingers and elbows hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment